Alright, so I worked a week at my internship, then had to take a month off for a pre-planned vacation to Maui. Luckily, they let me off. However, just because I was on vacation didn’t mean I wasn’t working. I had to do all my work virtually. Usually, my remote work included maintaining the social media sites, posting new links to the page, and writing blogs about the science behind sleep.

The blog I need to maintain for work can be found here:

http://sleeprightsleeptight.wordpress.com/

Now that I’m back at the office, I’m back to “normal” work. I’m still in charge of the ChiliPad Facebook fan page and I recently started a new one for a product line called Neo. I have to build the fan base from scratch, which I’ll probably do by planning a big picture contest.

Before the vacation, I wrote scripts for potential ChiliPad commercials. Now I have to further that project by contacting 2 local models and coordinating a team of about 5-6 people for a photoshoot/videoshoot in a Charlotte hotel. The shoot will be used to make a few commercials and ads for the website and social media sites since the previous ones are getting old. It should be fun!