Today is my last day here at SAS and tomorrow I move back to beautiful HPU! This summer has truly flown by. My internship has been an absolute blast. Being able to take on a new project with social media that hasn’t been done at SAS before and see it come to good use is such a great feeling. Social media intelligence is becoming a hot topic for many big companies.

This experience has been a great way for me to get a head start on my career after graduation. A college degree is an absolute necessity to have, but nothing can better prepare you for entering the career of your choosing like an internship.

Having the opportunity to explore new ways to help sales generate revenue from social data has led me to discover my niche in digital marketing. I have been excited to come to work every day because the tasks interest me and push me to think of new ideas. It is so easy to see why Forbes ranks SAS as one of the top places to work in the US. Everyone I had the chance to work with has been very supportive and helpful. The atmosphere around SAS campus reminds me a lot of HPU.

I have made a lot of new friends through SAS and I encourage anyone who is planning on doing an internship to be adventurous, never be afraid to ask questions and learn from every mistake or success you have. Although I am sad my internship is coming to a close I am so excited to get back with the soccer team for preseason. Go panthers!