TweetAs a Strategic Communications major and Marketing minor, I understand the importance of connectivity. Staying engaged with your consumers is a great way to increase interest and sales. I have served on the HPU Student Marketing Team and am very familiar with how important social media is with engaging your audience. As soon as I heard about the possibility with Office Depot, I quickly followed them on Twitter and “liked” their page on Facebook. I had tweeted at them a few times in the past and had some interaction, but this Tweet was probably one of my favorites.

“We’re so happy to have you.” Those words resonate with me when I go in and out of every meeting, read every email and write every draft of my projects. They are happy to have me. I was selected for this position and am so thrilled to be working this summer at Office Depot. By the time I got a response on this Tweet, I had already decided I wanted to pursue a full-time job here post-graduation. Watch out world, here I come!