5.31 BeveragesFor the last three days my boss has been out of town in Dallas and Las Vegas (I know I am jealous too). Even though my boss is not at the office, I still have work to do.

Today, my physical strength was put to the test. The intern in the engineering department and I went to pick up all of the drinks for the company to stock in the fridge. Let’s just say Costco is our best friend. I could not even begin to tell you the amount of beverages we bought and the picture does not do it justice. Not to mention we had to bring all of these boxes up the second floor 5.31 Beverages 2in one of those finicky chair lifts (that I might have gotten stuck in.) This little adventure really allowed me to meet the other interns and get a taste of the other side of Chaotic Moon Studios (I stick to the creative side). While it is very good to get to know your boss, it is of utmost importance that you learn from the experiences of those doing the same level of work as you.

So as I await the return of my boss on Monday, I will continue to keep my jealousy to myself as I make reservations for him at the famous Nobu Restaurant on the Las Vegas strip.

Till next time!