Stacie SampsonI have been so busy working at this news station. I have now been to the White House multiple times, and gotten to meet Hamdi Ulukaya, founder of Chobani and the World Entrepreneur of the Year; Steve Case, former cheif executive officer of AOL; Farooq Kathwari, CEO of Ethan Allen; the founder of Voice Bunny; and many more great people who met with President Obama about immigration and the opportunities that America provides. I have been running around helping with interviews, and just yesterday I was actually able to provide the interviewee. It was a friend of mine that speaks Spanish, and we needed a student that could speak to us about the effect that the doubling of student loans will have on the middle class and Hispanic community. Not only was I successful at that, but I also managed to hold my first interview last week with a reverend that was part of an immigration reform protest in front of the Capitol. The office was very busy as the immigration reform bill was slowly being altered and voted on. Since Thursday, we have gotten to sit back a little bit, and are just looking forward for the Fourth of July and Congress recces. I also helped out with Jorge Ramos, anchor for the Noticiero Univision and the Saturday segment of Al Punto, with a discussion with senators and the chairmen of organizations that deal with the Hispanic community and immigration. It was held in the Kennedy Caucus room, with hours of preparation. I have been overwhelmed with joy and experience at this internship.