7.2 ScreensEvery Friday, I work with the Live Operations team. I’ve been learning a lot about the importance of quick problem solving, prioritizing what’s most important, and logging information. When it comes to live environments, a lot of things can go wrong and a lot of things you just have to learn through experience.

It’s pretty exciting getting to see all the different screens operating with information that’s constantly updated. It’s a lot to take in at once, but the seasoned pros that work in there every weekend have everything down to a science. A lot of times, whiteboards are used to sketch out concepts, describe details of a schedule, or keep race-specific information so that the whole team 7.2 Outletsis on the same page. It’s like a game plan. Everyone works really well together.

This room has about 4 TV screens, a projector and huge power strips everywhere. I really wish I knew how many power outlets there are in there! It’s officially called the training room and I can see why: I’m definitely learning a lot!