7.25 Alisha SignI work for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, more specifically, The Senkler Team. They are the number one selling team in our market, with the number six sales agent in North America, Brigitte Senkler. This unbelievable team has been top 10 on Boston’s Top 20 Residential Brokers for the Suburbs each month of 2013, thus far. The team consists of a dedicated marketing director, an enthusiastic transaction coordinator and three experienced brokers.

So, what do I do? Easy, I facilitate in the buying and selling of homes, right? That’s what I thought when I first started working here in May. Little did I know the vast amount of responsibility I would have and the roles I would play in helping a sale come to fruition. I learned quickly, there is no job too big or too small for a summer intern, at least not here. From catering to potential buyers, photographing million dollar homes and fighting through stacks of paperwork, everyone does it all.

7.25 Alisha HomeThrough this blog I will take you with me as I master the art of buying and selling residential properties. Starting with earning listings, creating comparative market analysis (CMA), marketing, making an offer, and closing the deal. I’m excited to share the valuable lessons as well as the fun facts I have learned along this journey.