To add a business center or lab printer to a PC computer, follow the instructions below.
- Only using Internet Explorer, go to the Software tab located on blackboard to find the¬†appropriate¬†website
- Once you are at the appropriate website, find the printer that you want to print to
- Click it’s name on the left to view the printer’s status page
- On the left column, under the View heading, click the “Connect” link to install the printer into your computer
- You will be asked if you would like to add a printer connection, click “Yes” and the printer will proceed to install on your PC
- Installation may take a moment, please be patient
- You may receive a security prompt confirming if you trust the server’s driver. Affirm that you do and the installation will proceed