To map the O drive on a PC computer, you can use the Campus O Drive Connector for Windows. The file can be downloaded from the Software Tab in Blackboard. Below are the step by step instructions.
- Download the file from the Software Tab in Blackboard and save the file somewhereÂ convenient, like your desktop
- Open the program and choose which type of network user you are
- You will be prompted for your username
- -and your password
- If you entered your credentials correctly, your O dive will be mapped successfully
- Â Open “Computer” in your start menu and your O drive will look like this:
- Note: You must have network connectivity to be able to access files on your O drive. Wifi signal strength may not be sufficient in certain outdoor locations.
- Note: If you are off campus, you must be connected to campus via VPN to be able to connect to your O drive. Please see the Cisco or GlobalProtect VPN download file and instructions located on the Software tab in Blackboard.
Also you can map your O drive manually. Below are step by step instructions to manually map your O drive to a PC computer
- Click on the start menu
- Click â€śComputerâ€ť
- Click â€śMap network driveâ€ť on the upper tool bar
- Select the letter O from the drop down
- Enter in the below path depending on whether you are a student, faculty or staff member
- Student path: \\storageserver\2students$\(username)
- Faculty path: \\storageserver\2faculty$\(username)
- Staff path: \\storageserver\2staff$\(username)
- Check the â€śReconnect at logonâ€ť box
- Click â€śFinish