Students, we know you need a break! In no particular order, here are our suggestions:
1. Join our Book Club, and read the next book, The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer!
2. Have a coffee and enjoy a magazine on the Learning Commons balcony.
3. Borrow all of our Sandra Bullock movies and have a screening party for your friends.
4. Borrow a video camera and document a day in your life.
5. Learn how to stream movies and TV shows from our collection right on your computer.
6. Borrow a Field Guide and see how many bird species you can identify on campus…
10. Walk around and enjoy the artwork in our library spaces… and the quiet.
Learning Commons Weekend Supervisor