Some general principles apply for permitted and prohibited uses.
• Viewing, downloading, copying, printing, and saving individual articles or search results.
• Using e-resources for research and teaching.
• Sending a copy of an article to another current HPU user.
• Sharing the URL, or posting it.
• Citing small portions of content in your published research.
Normally Prohibited: (NOTE: Engagement in any of the activities below may result in suspension of your access, and possibly in suspension of access for all HPU users.)
• Systematically downloading or distributing large volumes of material.
• Using HPU Libraries electronic resources for personal commercial gain.
• Sharing content with non-HPU users.
• Publicly posting the text of books, journal articles or digital photos, drawings, or other content from HPU Libraries electronic resources.
If in doubt, Ask a Librarian.