Library Media Policies
Located on the first floor of Smith Library, the Media & Digital Services department includes the following facilities:
|Media Library||The Media Library houses the instructional media and feature films on DVDs and videos, as well as sound recordings of music, speeches, and sound effects.|
|Media Lab||The lab provides resources for patrons to create multimedia materials for class-related instruction and presentation. It houses computers, scanners, digital video-editing, sound-editing, and photo-editing facilities, and viewing and listening equipment.|
|Printing Services||Printing Services provides high quality printing of photographs and posters, dry mounts, and lamination. Please see the Media Services Price List above for pricing of printing services.|
|Digitization Services||Digitization services will perform analog to digital scanning projects, including slide and archival print scanning, VHS to DVD conversion, digital DVD clip creation, BiblioBoard digital anthology creation, and more.|
- Printing Services Policy
- Media Printing Price List
- Media & Digital Services General Policies (includes rules and collection guidelines)
Important Media Rules:
- Your print request will be completed in 24 hours, with no exceptions for rush jobs.
- You pay for your print order upon pick up with your Passport General Funds or department budget number (NEW).
- You may check out media equipment for 24 hours. If you are late, you will be fined $5 a day.
- You may check out 3 DVDs for 3 days, with no opportunities for renewals.
- If you lose or damage a DVD, you will be charged the replacement cost for a DVD.
- If you keep out a DVD until it is long overdue, you will be charged a $5 reprocessing fee (NEW).