Our Printing Policies Have Changed as of Fall 2019
HPU Libraries Printing Services and Roberts Hall Print Shop have merged. All printing will now take place on the first floor of Smith Library in Room 101.
Free printing (B&W and Color) is available on regular 8.5×11 paper at all Follow-Me Print locations. Please make use of these for all minor printing jobs.
Media Printing Emergency Services Update
At this time Media Printing services are still available, but limited in the amount of time employees are physically on campus and the types of services provided.
What we will still be printing:
- Anything directional or informational about emergency situations on campus.
- Anything academic that will help with online learning in some way.
What services we will still be providing:
- Cutting of book spines
- Cutting/Folding of important university documents
- Design help for online/virtual materials, posters, projects, and graphics
We will only process the following service requests once a week, so please plan ahead:
- Door Placards
- Documents that can be printed on Follow-Me-Print
- Spiral Binding
- Heat Binding
Orders will no longer have a turn-around time of 24 hours. We are switching temporarily to a turn-around time of 24 – 48 hours for printing.
To get something cut, trimmed or folded please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to schedule drop-off and pick-up.