Every student will need to print a Matriculation Sheet. Please follow the directions below. You will need to print this information within three days of your arrival to HPU. This will ensure that you have the most up to date information. You will also be able to utilize Smith Library to print once you arrive on campus.
1. Go to http://mystuff.highpoint.edu
2. You will need to log in to your MyStuff account. If you have problems logging in please contact the Office of Information Technology at (336) 841-9147.
3. Click on “Students.”
4. Go to the section labeled “COMMUNICATION” and click on the item listed as “My Clearance and Matriculation.”
5. This will show your Matriculation Sheet and you should print it out for reference purposes.
6. On the Matriculation Sheet you need to check the following:
a. Your advisor and their office location [many advisors have been reassigned following early registration]. You will need to meet your advisor on Monday, August 19 according to the Orientation schedule.
b. You also need to check to make sure that you have been cleared in all of the following areas: Immunization, Student Accounts, Financial Planning, and Insurance. If not, you need to do what is suggested in order to be cleared for each appropriate area.
c. If you have yet to register, you need to check your placements. If you have not taken the required tests online, it will be noted in this section and you will need to complete testing prior to registration on August 2, 2013.