Welcome to the Fred Wilson School of Pharmacy at High Point University in High Point, NC. Our faculty and staff train clinicians who are dedicated to patient care in all settings and possess the skills and knowledge to practice pharmacy at the highest level possible. Our educational model includes a focus on the basic pharmaceutical knowledge and skills necessary to successfully make
quality critical decisions combined with clinical training in various settings.
Planning to start a PharmD program in 2020 or 2021? Consider applying as Early Decision. View the 5 Benefits of Early Decision.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!
PCAT Test Dates
|Testing Window||Registration Opens||Registration Deadline||Late Registration|
|Oct 22-Nov 2||9/5/2018||10/5/2018||10/12/2018|
Exclusive Experiential Learning Programs at the Fred Wilson School of Pharmacy
- View the Standardized Client experiential learning program
- View how our students learn and acquire vital patient-centered ‘soft skills’ to be successful in today’s pharmacy world
To provide an extraordinary pharmacy education through the integration of biomedical and clinical sciences that enables future pharmacists to excel in a dynamic healthcare environment as a member of the healthcare team.
To be a premier school of pharmacy advancing education and research that prepares compassionate and inspired healthcare leaders for the local and global community.
- Provide students with a comprehensive pharmacy education that carefully integrates basic and clinical sciences.
- Develop within students the process of analytical thought, enabling them to reason through clinical and scientific problems.
- Promote for all faculty and students, a passion for clinical and scientific discovery to advance healthcare.
- Maintain an environment of caring and acceptance for personal and cultural differences, to develop kind, compassionate, and accepting pharmacy practitioners.
- Expose students to real-world situations that prepare them to function effectively within health care environments.
HPU SOP will utilize a closely integrated basic and clinical science curriculum to promote student application of the full range of skills necessary to provide patient-centered pharmaceutical care. Our teaching methods will utilize evidence-based techniques that promote long-term learning and expand the ability to synthesize the rapidly changing knowledge in healthcare.
As Seen In