visit to HPU
- Eric Hegedus presented “Lower Extremity Rehabilitation” at the National Training Center in Beijing, China at the invitation of the Chinese Olympic Committee
- Dr Eric J Hegedus and Dr Alexis Wright along with Dr Chad Cook from Duke University used a flipped classroom format to present Orthopedic examination and Intervention at the Benchmark Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency in Atlanta, GA
- Drs Kevin Ford, James Smoliga, and Jeff Taylor and their undergraduate research advisees presented at the American College of Sports Medicine meeting
- Dr. Mark Teaford invited to present at the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, Calgary, Alberta
- Dr. Mark Teaford invited to present at the International Workshop on “Abrasion and Attrtition: Traces of Mastication in Fossil Mammals,” Bonn, Germany
- Dr. Mark Teaford invited to lecture at the Anthropological Institute, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Dr. Mark Teaford invited to lecture at the Senckenberg Center for Human Evolution and Paleoecology, Paläoanthropologie
- Dr. Mark Teaford spoke at the Carolina Osetology Interest Group, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC
- Dr. Alexis Wright presented to the FDA in Washington, DC– Dr Wright was a featured expert in minimally clinical important difference (MCID), especially as this statistic pertains to outcomes at the hip.
- Dr. Kevin Ford presented at the Distance Summit at HPU
- Dr. Hegedus and Dr. Wright presented at CSM in San Diego, CA– Drs Hegedus and Wright will present on diagnosis of shoulder pathology at the Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), the largest annual gathering of physical therapists in the nation.