The High Point University Department of Physical Therapy’s Virtual Reality and Clinical Gait Analysis Laboratory (VRCGAL) is an innovative facility with three primary objectives: clinical research, student education and patient treatment. The state-of-the-art equipment is used to assess human motion with an emphasis on balance and walking.
· Motekforce Link Instrumented TM
· 10 Motion Analysis Cameras
· APDM Mobility Lab
· Aretech ZeroG Dynamic Body Weight Support
· Ekso Exoskeleton
· Innovative Neurotronics WalkAide System
· Tobii Pro Eye Tracking Glasses
· Community Dwelling Older Adults: effects of visual attention and cognition on performance of everyday walking tasks, identifying real-world fall risk factors
· Individuals with Chronic Traumatic Brain Injury
· Gait in Children with Cerebral Palsy, particularly, influences of unpredictability during walking and walking in real-life situations.