Those involved in academic research must guard the truth and protect the public trust. High Point University seeks to create and preserve an environment in which research can thrive. Research compliance is a shared responsibility of every member of the university community, each of whom must be dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical standards. Research compliance is an ever growing requirement. If have you have any question or would like to report a research-related compliance violation, please email Tim Linker at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach by phone at 841-9313.
- OMB A-21: Cost Principles for Educational Institutions
- OMB A-110: Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements With Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-Profit Organizations
- OMB A-133: Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations
- Cost Accounting Standards: (four apply to HPU)
- 501: Consistency in Estimating, Accumulating, and Reporting Costs
- 502: Consistency in Allocating Costs Incurred for the Same Purpose
- 505: Consistency in Accounting for Unallowable Costs
- 506: Consistency in Cost Account Periods
High Point University Sponsored Research Financial Compliance Policies and Procedures
Do you have questions? Email RASP at email@example.com or call 841-9313 for assistance.