RASP Vision & Mission
Dear High Point University Community:
The Office of Research Administration and Sponsored Programs (RASP) is committed to growing research in a manner that reflects the goals of the University’s current strategic plan. Below is RASP’s articulation of that commitment.
Vision: To advocate for and affect the High Point University research endeavor, with a focus on growing Teacher-Scholars.
Mission: To facilitate the High Point University research enterprise and provide superior service for all research stakeholders including, faculty, staff, students, sponsors and community partners.
1. Foster a research enterprise that enhances the academic standing of the University.
- Strategic Plan: Priority 2, Goal 2
2. Enhance faculty and student research opportunities.
- Strategic Plan: Priority 3, Goal 4
- Strategic Plan: Priority 1, Goal 2
3. Support University efforts to grow institutional research infrastructure and capacity.
- Strategic Plan: Priority 5, Goal 1
4. Coordinate administrative efforts with other University operational units.
- Strategic Plan: Priority 9, Goal 3
5. Cultivate important strategic partnerships.
- Strategic Plan: Priority 10, Goal 5
6. Ensure University compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
RASP encourages a dialogue regarding its efforts. As such, please contact me should you have questions or ideas for improvement. I look forward to working with you in this endeavor.
Director of Research Administration and Sponsored Programs
Do you have questions? Email RASP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 841-9313 for assistance.