The last day to drop with a “W” on your transcript is Friday, March 18, 5 p.m.
After January 19th, you will not be able to drop with “W” via Student Planning.
You will need to pick up a “Drop/Add Form” from the Registrar’s Office, Suite 101 Roberts Hall.
For your convenience, the form is also located online.
Need a transcript quickly?
Click here to send an official .pdf
Tentative: Summer School 2016 Course Schedule Information
***Need to take a course at another college/university?
Click here for more information.
Courses taken away from HPU must be pre-approved***
REGISTRAR FORMS & INFORMATION
* Glossary of Academic Terminology High Point University
* Graduation Application
* Drop-Add Form
* Undergraduate Registration Form
* (FERPA) Consent for Access of Education Records
* Independent Study Application Form
* Directed Study Application Form