Transcripts reflect the student’s complete academic record at the time requested. A complete transcript includes both Undergraduate and Graduate coursework. An official or unofficial transcript is released ONLY by written request in person, by mail, or by facsimile to:
Office of the Registrar
High Point University
833 Montlieu Avenue
High Point, NC 27262
Fax: (336) 888-6365
The following information is needed in advance to obtain a copy of an official transcript (must be submitted by written request):
- Full name of student at time of attendance
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Student ID# or Social Security #
- Number of copies desired; please indicate official or unofficial
- Specified address of recipient for official copies; Email address, mailing address or fax number for unofficial copies
- Signature of student
Official transcripts are printed on safety paper, bear the official University seal and signature of the Registrar, and are normally mailed directly to other institutions or agencies in sealed envelopes. Official transcripts CANNOT be faxed.
Official transcripts will NOT be released for students with an outstanding financial obligation to the University. For questions regarding financial accounts, call the Student Accounts Office at (336) 841-9259.
For any questions regarding transcripts, please call the Office of the Registrar (336) 841-9029.