The 14th Annual NCICU Assessment Conference and
June 12-13, 2018
High Point University, High Point, North Carolina
Proposal Deadline Extended!
Now Due: Monday, March 26, 2018
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The theme of this year’s conference is “Assessment: A Formula for Student Success.” We believe the formula for student success requires the efforts of an entire campus. The planning committee invites proposals and participation from all areas of your campus community. This includes academic programs, general education, student affairs and services. Please consider sharing your campus assessment activity at this year’s conference during one or both of the following opportunities:
- Pre-Conference workshops (June 12): Two workshops, one morning and one afternoon, are offered for those who wish to receive in-depth learning, and each is typically three hours in length. A key component of these sessions is the delivery of clearly-designed outcomes for participants.
- Concurrent Sessions (June 13): An opportunity to share successes and learning at your campus, good assessment practice, or explore a “hot topic” in assessment. Sessions are 40-45 minutes in length.
Proposal Format (Click here for template)
- Session Type: Pre-conference or Concurrent Session
- Name, Title, Institution for each presenter
- Title of the Session
- Abstract (100 or fewer words) for the session
- Description of the Session
- Session Objectives
- Intended Audiences: beginner, intermediate, advanced; faculty, staff, administrators
- For pre-conference workshops: please describe the presenters’ experience in assessment and presentation skills
Please submit proposals via email using the attached template to Rebecca Leggett (email@example.com) by or before Monday, March 26, 2018. Successful submissions will be notified in mid-April when registration opens. Need more information? Contact Rebecca: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 NCICU Assessment Conference is hosted by