A complete list of requirements for starting a new club/organization can be found below.
- Constitution (Clubs/organizations must use the Chartering Guidelines document)
- Faculty Advisor
- Roster of Members (15 minimum) & Signatures of Support
- Attend 2 SGA meetings prior to advancing to the Student Life Committee. (You may attend SGA meetings during the time your constitution is being formed or reviewed)
- Chartered: Attend 5 SGA meetings with recorded attendance (meetings do not have to be attended before your constitution is submitted for review)
- Recognized: Attend 3 SGA meetings with recorded attendance (meetings do not have to be attended before your constitution is submitted for review)
- Once you complete your constitution and develop a roster of at least 15 members, with signatures, complete the form below. Proposed constitutions will go to a student justice for review.
|Can Submit Bills||Cannot Submit Bills|
|Must Attend 7 SGA Meetings||Must Attend 4 SGA Meetings|
|Request a budget of up to any amount||Request a budget of up to 1,000 dollars|
|Must go before the Student Life Committee||Must go before the Student Life Committee|
|Working Constitution||Working Constitution|
|Must attend 5 meetings to become chartered||Must attend 3 meetings to become chartered|
Constitution Submission Form
The constitution submission form is closed for the semester. The form will re-open in August!