Student Accounts

Graduate Programs

The Office of Student Accounts handles all billing and payment of tuition and fees for the graduate programs at High Point University.

Our office works diligently to assist students in their pursuit of post secondary education at High Point University.  We work not only to assist students, but also their parents and members of the University community.  We are anxious to get to know each student well and to understand their unique needs and challenges in funding their college education.


Payment of Tuition and Fees

Tuition for Fall 2018 is due August 15th, 2018.

Tuition for Spring 2019 is due January 15th, 2019.

Tuition for Summer 2019 is due May 15th, 2019.

  • Payments can be made in person to the Office of Student Accounts Cashier’s Office located in Roberts Hall 106.  Cash, check, or debit/credit cards (2.75% transaction fee applies) can be accepted in our office as methods of payment.
  • Payment can also be made online via the Graduate Student Account Center.  You will login under “Student” using your HPU email username and password.
  • TMS Monthly Payment Plan for Graduate Programs
    • $50 enrollment fee per semester you use the plan
    • Allows you to divide your educational investment over 3 monthly installments
      • Fall semester enrollment opens August 1st and closes August 24th with the plan starting September 1, 2018 ending November 1, 2018.
      • Spring semester enrollment opens December 1st and closes December 20th with the plan starting January 1, 2019 ending March 1, 2019.
      • Summer semester enrollment opens April 1st and closes April 20th with the plan starting May 1, 2018 ending July 1, 2018.
    • Please call the Office of Student Accounts (336) 841-9259 for more information regarding the payment plans via TMS.
  • You can also mail your payment to:

High Point University

Attn:  Office of Student Accounts

One University Parkway

High Point, NC 27268

*Please reference Student ID # on memo line of check*



In the event that a student qualifies for a refund from overpayment of tuition or financial aid, High Point University offers two methods of refund payment.

  • Paper check mailed to your home address
  • Refund via Direct Deposit through Tuition Management Systems.  To enroll in HPU Direct Deposit, click HERE.


Withdrawal from HPU / Refund of Paid Tuition

When a student registers, it is for the full term or semester. Therefore, if the student withdraws from the University during the period, for whatever reason, the comprehensive fees* (includes: tuition and fees, plus any housing and dining) will be prorated according to a schedule determined by the enrollment restriction status of the student’s graduate program. A program’s enrollment restriction status is usually determined by accreditation requirements and refers to the total number of students that can matriculate into a program in any given academic term. Enrollment restricted programs have a limit to the number of students that can enroll in a given academic term. Enrollment unrestricted programs, on the other hand, can enroll as many students as can be accommodated by available resources. Because student withdrawals from each type of program have different long term implications for both the program and the university, the calculation of charges for withdrawal from High Point University are likewise different.

Please see High Point University’s Official Withdrawal Policy for Graduate Programs HERE.


The Student Accounts Office is Located on the first floor of Roberts Hall.

(336) 841-9259
(336) 888-6384 (fax)