The mission of the Office of Study Abroad is to provide accessible international educational experiences aimed to meet students’ individual goals, and to develop their intercultural skill-set.
We’re glad you’re considering a semester or summer abroad! We hope you find these pages helpful in your exploration. When you’re ready to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor, please schedule an appointment by calling 336.841.9280, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get to know your study abroad team at Meet Our Staff. Our office is located in 324 Slane Student Center.
Spring 2014 Study Abroad Bloggers:
- Grace Brinkley (PSY) – Australia: Bond University
- Molly House (BUSADM) – Italy: Lorenzo de’ Medici
- Shelby Jones (PHL) – Russia: St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University
- Taylor McAuliffe (INT.REL) – Spain: Spanish-American Institute
- Alicia Miller (ART/SPN) – Unaffiliated: University of Buenos Aires
- Francesca Penza (Home Furnishings) – Italy: Lorenzo de Medici
Fall 2013 Study Abroad Bloggers:
- Lillian Bijl (International Relations) – Scotland: University of St. Andrews
- Lindsay Christel (COM) – Prague, Czech Republic: Charles University
- Caroline Durkee (COM) – Australia: University of Newcastle
- Kaitlin Scanlon (PSY) – Australia: University of Newcastle
- Erin Karpovich (HUMREL) – Unaffiliated: Semester at Sea
- Amanda Matlock (BUSADMIN) – Australia: University of Newcastle
- Morgan Pechauer (PSY) – Costa Rica: Unaffiliated (Veritas University)
- Regan Trenchard (COM) – Florence, Italy: Lorenzo de’ Medici
- Stephanie Vorleiter (International Business) – China: Unaffiliated (CIEE)