The mission of the Office of Study Abroad is to support the mission of High Point University to deliver educational experiences that enlighten, challenge, and prepare students to lead lives of significance in complex global communities by providing accessible international educational experiences aimed to meet students’ individual goals, and developing their intercultural skill-set.
We’re glad you’re considering a semester, Maymester or summer abroad! We hope you find these pages helpful in your exploration. When you’re ready to meet with a Study Abroad Advisor, please schedule an appointment by calling (336) 841-9280, or stop by our office for more information.
Get to know your study abroad team at our Meet Our Staff page. Our office is located in Cottrell Hall, Suite 142.
Check out the blogs from HPU students studying abroad:
- Hannah Corwin (English Writing) — UK: St. Mary’s University College
- Sara Drinkwater (Business Administration, Entrepreneurship) — Spain: Spanish American Institute for International Education
- Gabrielle Granger (History) — Semester at Sea
- Ali LaPore (Elementary Education) — Russia: St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University
- Christina McAuliffe (English Writing) — Scotland: University of St. Andrews
- Ginny Treu (Theatre) — Italy: Lorenzo de’ Medici