Course Title: Cutting Edge Exercise Physiology
Course Number: EXS 2200
Credit Hours: 4
Term Offered: May 2015 (Tuition & Fees $2,680; Campus Housing est. $1,200)
Prerequisite: BIO 2060: Human Physiology
Travel Dates: May 25 – 31, 2015 (on-campus May 11 – 24 and June 1 – 5)
- $2,299 – $2,399 (5 – 10 students)
- $2,099 – $2,299 (11 – 15 students)
Faculty Leaders: Dr. Kimberly Reich; second faculty member TBD
Explore beautiful San Diego as you attend the 2015 American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting. Two weeks of on-campus lecture, discussion, and laboratory experiences will precede a week in San Diego followed by a final week on campus. Ideal for students interested in pursuing exercise science, athletic training or other clinical careers, this course will allow you to network with experts on the cutting edge of research as well as sport performance and health professionals.
- Hear about cutting-edge exercise physiology research before it gets published at the ACSM Annual Meeting
- Enjoy a group dinner with HPU faculty and alumni
- Kayaking at the Pacific coast at beautiful La Jolla
Interest Meeting: Join us for the next Interest Meeting on Thursday, October 2 at 5:00 p.m. in Congdon 128.