Course Title: Power and Politics inside D.C.
Course Number: PSC 2398
Credit Hours: 4
Term Offered: Spring 2014
Travel Dates: May 10 – 23, 2015
- $2,199 – $2,250 (8 – 10 students)
- $1,999 – $2,150 (11 – 15 students)
Faculty Leaders: Dr. Martin Kifer & Dr. Mark Setzler
Go behind closed doors in the nation’s capital where many of America’s most important political decisions are made! During the Spring semester, you’ll explore case studies and eyewitness accounts of politics and policymaking. Then, spend two weeks in May in Washington, D.C., interacting with elected officials and other powerbrokers while exploring many of the nation’s most noteworthy political landmarks and centers of power. Enjoy networking opportunities most Political Science majors can only dream of.
- Trolley Tour of Washington, D.C.
- Meetings with elected officials, nonprofits and government agencies (TBD)
- Tour of the International Spy Museum
- Enjoy a baseball game with the Washington Nationals
- Four group meals
Interest Meeting: Join us for the next interest meeting on Monday, September 29 at 3:00 p.m. in Qubein School of Communication 206.