Are you having trouble remembering your voicemail pin to your office phone?
If so, you can reset your voicemail pin yourself. All you need to do is access webmail through a web browser. Follow the instructions below to find out how to reset your pin number.
Once you navigate to https://mobile.highpoint.edu, follow the instructions below.
- Click Options, which is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Click See All Options… from the drop down menu.
- Click Phone on the left hand action bar.
- Click on Reset my voice mail PIN… in the center on the phone options.
You will receive an email with a temporary pin number. Once you access your voicemail with the temporary pin number, your phone will prompt you to choose a new pin number that you can remember.
Post by Kaitlyn Reish, Training Specialist at HPU.
- Click HERE to return to the Techblog