- Smore is an easy to use website where users can create unique digital flyers.
- These flyers are single-paged websites that can be used for multiple reasons, for example sharing information with students or students can share their research.
- Digital flyers can be shared via email or social media.
- Students need to register for a Smore account with an email or using Facebook.
- Students can allow or disable comments on their flyer.
- Flyers created using Smore’s free version will be public unless users change their profile settings.
- Smores can be emailed and then printed.
- Teachers can use Smore to share content with students. Students can then comment on the Smore as a way of class collaboration.
- Smores can be embedded on blogs or websites via a link or html code. (also can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest)
Check out the Smore below I made for advertising purposes for this Tech Blog:
Post by Kaitlyn Reish, Training Specialist at HPU.
- Click HERE to return to the Techblog