What our parents are saying…

03.1.2013

Everyday we receive correspondences from parents sharing their excitement, appreciation, and satisfaction regarding their child’s education and experiences at High Point University.

These are just a few examples of what our parents are saying…

“Just wanted to drop you a quick line and thank you for delivering what you promised.  Our son just graduated with his accounting degree and will soon sit for the CPA exam!  Our daughter has been admitted to Law School and has reached a confidence level that she has never had before! I am extremely proud of them and appreciate all the positive opportunities that High Point has provided for them. I hope that our path will cross again in the future and I assure you that High Point will continue to be referred and promoted by our whole family.”

“Over the course of the past two years I have observed and have been engaged with some of the highest-ranking academic institutions and academicians across the country such as MIT, Stanford, Cornell, Columbia etc. This week my travels take me to Carnegie Mellon to visit with university leadership and speak with students (undergraduates and graduates) regarding the need for increasing/sustainable U.S. based innovation and technology. For these students in these institutions of higher learning they have not enjoyed the opportunity of a ‘daily learning lab’ experience, an opportunity to grow and experience ‘value based learning’ and after graduation they often struggle transitioning laboratory and classroom knowledge to life application. You and the leadership assembled at High Point University are charting new waters, setting a new standard in higher education, a new academic expectation, a new level of academic engagement that our country depends on now more than ever. Thank you for creating a robust academic environment in which our next generation of leaders will surface and thank you for challenging your academic counterparts to do the same.”

“Four years ago you were entrusted with my oldest daughter, and in August you were entrusted with my middle daughter. Yesterday the oldest received her HPU diplomas exactly 27 years to the day that I received mine.  She did so in front of 4 generations of our family. In attendance were 2 grandfathers, 2 fathers, 3 siblings, 2 nephews, her boyfriend, a family friend and myself. You truly participated in continuing the teaching of values, respect, patriotism, responsibility, family and a quest for life that all of the people above have poured into the girls since they were little.  We consider High Point to be part of our family and have one more daughter, Emily Leggett to entrust to you in the fall of 2013. I have often heard that the birth of the next generation proves that God believes that there is more to be done and High Point University is preparing each generation do so.

With Love, Respect and Appreciation.”

Come join the HPU family and experience an extraordinary education in an inspiring environment with caring people!

Schedule a Campus Visit

Recent Posts

Upcoming Admissions Events

08

22