Requirements for a Minor in Visual Merchandising Design (22 credits)
Many of the courses listed below are only offered once per year and need to be taken in a specific sequence. Please see your advisor to plan out your schedule.
- FPM 2610. Furnishings/Product Fundamentals (2)
- FPM 3650. Furnishings/Product Merchandising (4)
- INT 1220. Design Communication I: Visual Ideation (2)
- INT 1280. Studio I: Interior Form and Space (4)
- INT 2120. Design Communication II: Visual Abstractions (4)
- VMD 2300. Materials and Textiles (2)
- VMD 3100. Visual Merchandising Studio (4)
NOTE: Students must pass INT 1220, 1280, 2120 and VMD 3100 with a C or higher in order to meet the prerequisites for subsequent classes and complete the minor.