visit to HPU
- Identify and summarize the fundamental physical and biological principles that drive environmental processes;
- Apply concepts from the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities to the analysis of human-environmental dynamics;
- Integrate and apply perspectives, epistemologies, and methods from the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities to the analysis of complex environmental problems;
- Propose integrated solutions of complex environmental problems in the form of written and oral argument;
- Evaluate principles of conservation, sustainability, “green” policies, and other forms of environmental governance in connection with the construction, destruction, and preservation of built and natural environments.