IMPORTANT: This information provides guidelines about the visa process. Visa regulations often change, and procedures can vary by Consulate and/or Embassy. Students should verify the current visa application procedures with the appropriate Consulate or Embassy before initiating the process. While every effort is made to ensure these guidelines are updated and as accurate as possible, the Office of Global Education and High Point University cannot guarantee that the visa information posted is the most current. The information included only applies to US citizens.
A visa is required in order to study in Fiji.
*Note: Please do NOT apply for your visa through the Fijian consulate.
In the application process we require you to complete the Permit to Study (Visa Application). You may need to provide some or all of the following:
- A certified copy of the personal/bio data page of a valid passport (page with your photo)
- Copy of your round-trip air ticket, departure date should be indicated on e-ticket.
- Copy of your letter of acceptance/offer from USP
- Bank Statement to confirm available funds with supporting cover letter:
- Students submitting their own bank statements must submit a cover letter confirming that funds are available to cover all expenses aside from tuition fees, for the duration of studies.
- Students submitting bank statements from parents/ guardians must submit a cover letter from parent or guardian confirming their financial support to the applicant, to cover all expenses aside from tuition fees for the duration of studies.
- Official sponsor letters outlining sponsorship conditions/benefits should also be included
- A medical report
- A letter from your local Police
- 4 regular passport photos (white background)
- Notarized copy of your birth certificate
- As soon as you arrive at the University, you should hand in your passport to USP International so that it can be taken for stamping.