Global Education

Working On Campus

Students who are studying on an F1 Visa are permitted to work on campus only for up to 20 hours per week during the academic year and up to 40 hours per week over summer breaks. Note: In order to work, students must obtain a Social Security Number.

High Point University offers many job opportunities on campus. The process of applying for a position is as follows:

  1. Visit the HPU Career Center and log in with your HPU username and password.
  2. Under Open Positions, check “Only Include Open Jobs” and enter “INST STUDENT” in the search bar.
  3. Find an open position.
  4. Get job details and apply.


Office of Global Education

Location: Cottrell Hall, Suite 142
Phone: +1 (336) 841-9280
Mailing Address:
High Point University
Office of Global Education
One University Parkway, Drawer 24
High Point, NC 27268  USA

Global Ed in the News

Class of 2021 Outcomes: Cynthia Battaglia Cements a Career in Interior Design
read more
24 Things Every Panther Should Do in their First Year at HPU
read more
Class of 2020 Outcomes: Hayley Larsen Coordinates for Sea Colony Recreational As…
read more
View All

HPU Students Study Abroad

Global Education and Study Abroad
Academic Prospectus