Admission Terms: Fall (August); Spring (January); Summer (June)
Deadlines for Application Materials:
Please see the admissions information page for current degree admission deadlines.
Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college and an acceptable GPA (3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale). An admission decision takes into consideration the applicant’s GPA, completed course work, professional work experience, personal and professional goals for the degree, as well as the information provided by references.
Required materials include:
- online application with a nonrefundable $50 application fee
- an official transcript from all colleges attended (excluding High Point University). If you have attended High Point University you must include it on your application. The Norcross Graduate School will request that transcript for you once application is submitted.
- essay about interest in the program and goals for the degree
- three professional letters of reference
- Graduate Record Examination obtained within the last five years (GRE code is 5293)