The Interfraternity Council at High Point University is the governing body for five (5) recognized chapters.
- Beta Theta Pi
- Kappa Alpha Order
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Sigma Nu
Each fraternity sends two delegates to IFC in addition to the Executive Council positions. Executive Council elections are held every January and those wishing to hold a position must have previously served as a delegate or another leadership position within the chapter.
IFC meets every other week. Organizations wishing to make presentations to the council must e-mail the Vice President of Public Relations by the Sunday prior to the meeting that they wish to attend.
The 2019 Interfraternity Executive Council
- President – Andrew Trencheny (Kappa Sigma), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Judicial Affairs – Phil Filiopoulos (Beta Theta Pi), email@example.com
- Vice President of Recruitment – Jack Elliott (Sigma Nu), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Finance – Kyle MacCarrick (Kappa Sigma), email@example.com
- Vice President of Academics – Eddie Lennon (Kappa Alpha), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Health and Safety – Sawyer Lyons (Sigma Nu), email@example.com
- Vice President of Public Relations – Shane Iannuzzi (Pi Kappa Alpha), firstname.lastname@example.org