visit to HPU
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Office: 312 Couch Hall
Research and Creative Activities
- Lie Algebras
- Graph Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Math Education
- B.S., University of Arkansas
- M.S., North Carolina State University
- Ph.D., North Carolina State University
- Fixed Points of Augmented Generalized Happy Functions II: Oases and Mirages, L. Zack etc all, The Journal of Integer Sequences, Vol (22), 2019.
- Equities and Inequities in The Orville, L. Zack and S. Greenwald, The Association for Women in Mathematics newsletter, 2018.
- Using Mathematical Models to Rank the Members of Criminal Networks, Lucas Chirino, SIAM Undergraduate Research Online Journal (Accepted for publication), 2018.
- Fixed Points of Augmented Generalized Happy Functions, L. Zack, etc. all, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, Volume 48, No. 1, 2018
- Augmented Generalized Happy Functions, L. Zack, et all, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, Volume 47, No. 2, 2017.
- Flipping Freshman Mathematics, L, Zack, et all, PRIMUS- Volume 25, Issue 9-10, 2015.
- Nilpotent Lie and Leibniz Algebras, L. Zack, et all, Communications in Algebra, Volume 42:6, pg 2404-2410, 2014.
- An Application of Google’s PageRank to NFL Rankings, L. Zack, S., Ball, R. Lamb, Involve: A Journal of Mathematics, Volume 5, No. 4, 2012.
- Realizations of the Complex Nilpotent Lie Algebras with a Small Second Derived Quotient,E. Stitzinger and L. Zack, Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, Vol. 28, pp 513-515, August 2009.
- Nilpotent Lie Algebras with a Small Second Derived Quotient, L. Zack, Communications in Algebra, Vol. 36, pp 4607-4619, December 2008.
- Two Generated Lie Algebra L where L’’≠0 and dim(L’/L’’)=3, L. Zack, Arkansas-Oklahoma MAA Sectional Proceeding, March 2006.