Accessibility Housing Accommodations

Students who would like to receive housing accommodations while enrolled at High Point University must self-identify as a student with a disability by formally registering with the Office of Accessibility Resources and Services (OARS).  Registration, documentation, and participation in an interactive process are required for all requested accommodations. The interactive process involves the student meeting with … Continue reading Accessibility Housing Accommodations