TEAM is our clinical entity dedicated to injury prevention, rehabilitation, and improving athletic performance. Through TEAM, the groundbreaking research performed by our scientists and other scientists from around the world is translated into clinical practice giving our clients state-of-the-art treatments and techniques based on the best available evidence. Whether rehabilitating from an injury, trying to prevent injury, or interested in maximizing your sport performance, active individuals can make an appointment to consult with one of our experts.
Some of the services we offer:
- Golf swing analysis and specific exercise programs
- Running, basketball, baseball, volleyball and lacrosse biomechanics assessment
- Rehabilitation from orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Performance programs for distance athletes and basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball players to name a few
- VO2 max and lactate threshold testing
- Injury prevention program for athletes
- Training at altitude
- Golf play on our simulator at one of our 18 championship courses including Pinehurst, Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, or Harbour Town
The TEAM screen consists of multiple field tests that assess strength, flexibility, and movement quality and when combined to produce a total score, these tests provide an estimate of your fitness level. We can use a smart phone, tablet, or computer to collect and store the results so that you can compete against yourself or against others. Are you ready to take the test?
We can actually use the app with any portable electronic device including an iPad, a laptop, and a smart phone. The app, used in conjunction with the TEAM screen, is used to capture real time data and give researchers and athletes immediate feedback on the athletes’ athletic performance. In the very near future, we plan to make this app available to our research partners and to sell the appfor use by healthcare and fitness professionals.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment for you, your team, your friend, or your family member, please call 336-841-4596. Or you can fill out a form and we will get back with you.