The Townhome are home to 160 upperclassmen students living in either a studio apartment, a one bedroom apartment shared by two students, or a two bedroom apartment shared between three students.
Each apartment has a full kitchen including a stove with oven, microwave, full size refrigerator and a dining room table with chairs and a washer and dryer. Each bedroom has either one or two beds, and a dresser and a desk with chair for each student. The living areas come furnished with a couch, leather chair, T.V stand, two side tables, and window shades. In each apartment’s bathroom, there is a sink, toilet and bathtub/shower that the residents share.
On the outside of each apartment, there is a front and back porch for lounging. As with all of the other residence halls on the High Point University campus, North College Townhomes have wireless internet, free laundry, and comfortable furniture.
Pets can provide both companionship and sense of community for students. As such, the Office of Student Life is allowing pets to be kept and maintained in North College Townhomes for the 2015-2016 academic year.
If a student(s) is opting to live at North College Townhomes, please know that we require all pets to be registered with The Office of Student Life and to follow all policies and procedures to ensure a positive living experience for pet owners, their neighbors, and their pets.
- Pets must be registered by completing the Pet Registration Form.
- All residents of the townhome must complete the Pet Consent Form.
- Pets must meet North Carolina vaccination and health standards.
- Pets adult breed weight can not exceed 30 Pounds.
- Pets may not infringe upon the rights of other students or community members.
- A pet, for the purposes of this policy, is defined as a domesticated dog or cat.
Desk- 4’10” tall x 2’ from back to front x 2’9” width
Dresser- 3’5” tall x 1’6” from back to front x 2’5” width
Window- 3’4”W x 4’9”H
Coffee table- 3’ X 3’
Dining room table- 2’W X 2’L X 4’H