Safety and security is a top priority at High Point University, and the HPU Security team is proud to be recognized for the department’s accomplishments and honors.
Campus Safety Rankings:
- HPU Security is consistently ranked as one of SECURITY Magazine’s top 20 security programs in the Education category out of 500 security programs
Leadership Awards and Recognition:
Officer Awards and Recognition:
Contributions within the Industry:
- Members of the Safety and Emergency Management team published an article in Campus Security and Life Safety discussing a campus-wide “lockdown” drill the university conducted.
- Members of the Security team published an article in SECURITY Magazine discussing the department’s history with in-vehicle cameras.
- Members of the Security team shared the department’s experience with implementing and managing body-worn cameras at the North Carolina Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (NCACLEA) conference.
- Members of the Security team were selected to present at the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) conference in Anaheim, CA.