Sustainability at High Point University
Recycling – From February 7th to April 1st the HPU campus recycled 120 tons of co-mingled recycling!
At High Point University we are committed to doing our part to keep our campus and our world healthy by engaging in practices that sustain the environment rather than deplete its resources. As members of the Green Team, we will help to coordinate sustainable practices on the HPU campus by being advocates and assuring that the campus hears about the best ideas and practices that we can suggest.
The Green Team is a group of faculty & staff that volunteer their time and energy to bring positive progress towards a sustainable campus and world.
- Mat Allred – Director of Recreation Services
- Lyndsey Ayers – Director of Community Partnerships
- David Bryden – Director of Library Services
- Brinson Crotts – Energy Specialist for High Point University
- Jillian Davis – Assistant Professor: Exercise Science
- Tom Hoke – Athletics Study Hall Monitor
- David Kearns – Manager of Security Administration
- Kyle Lundberg – Guest Experience Manager, Harvest Table Culinary Group
- Pete Mandala – General Manager – Harvest Table Culinary Group
- Ryan Melino – (President) Guest Service Director, Harvest Table Culinary Group visit the HPU Dining website
- Jessica Mickler – Facilities Coordinator
- Steve Potter – Vice President of Facilities and Auxiliary Operations
- Amy Reynal – Coordinator of Campus Fitness Programs
- Sheri Teleha – Serial & Cataloging Librarian
- Troy Thompson – Assistant Vice President of Facility Operations
- Allyson West – Registered Dietitian, Harvest Table Culinary Group
- Austin Wilson – Coordinator of Recreation Services
We always welcome new members, including students! If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org