Bradley Joins Admissions Team

Posted on February 13, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., Feb. 13, 2014 – The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at High Point University recently hired Taylor Bradley as admissions phone counselor.

Bradley is responsible for serving as a point of contact for potential HPU students and for guiding students through the admissions process.

“It is really remarkable to have transitioned from a student role to a staff role during such an incredible time of growth here at HPU,” says Bradley. “I’m honored to call myself an employee at such a wonderful institution.”

Bradley, a native of Ontario, Canada says her student experience at HPU has aided her in her new position. A December graduate, Bradley received a Bachelor of Arts in human relations.

“As an alumna of HPU, I have the ability to address the questions of incoming freshmen through my own knowledge and experience,” Bradley notes. “Potential students are always happy to hear that I was once in their shoes.”

HPU Community Christmas 2014 1
Record 14,000 Attend HPU’s Community Christmas
Cara Sinicropi
Meet the Seniors: English Major Turns Internship into Professional Career
Roberts Hall
Sigma Nu Joins Greek Life Community