Bradley Joins Admissions Team

Posted on February 13, 2014.

HIGH POINT, N.C., Feb. 13, 2014 – The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at High Point University recently hired Taylor Bradley as admissions phone counselor.

Bradley is responsible for serving as a point of contact for potential HPU students and for guiding students through the admissions process.

“It is really remarkable to have transitioned from a student role to a staff role during such an incredible time of growth here at HPU,” says Bradley. “I’m honored to call myself an employee at such a wonderful institution.”

Bradley, a native of Ontario, Canada says her student experience at HPU has aided her in her new position. A December graduate, Bradley received a Bachelor of Arts in human relations.

“As an alumna of HPU, I have the ability to address the questions of incoming freshmen through my own knowledge and experience,” Bradley notes. “Potential students are always happy to hear that I was once in their shoes.”

Martin Kifer and Brian McDonald
HPU Named Charter Member of Survey Research Transparency Initiative
Jacqueline Osherow
Phoenix Reading Series to Feature Jacqueline Osherow
HPU at Figure Skating Championships 1
Students Score Professional Skills at Figure Skating Championships