Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts at High Point University!
The Office of Student Accounts is here to help you work through any issues you may have regarding your student account. We are available to any current student, parent or member of the university community to answer questions about a range of account issues, including:
- Billing of Tuition & Fees for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Payment of Tuition & Fees for Undergraduate Students and the Student Account Center
- Payment of Tuition & Fees for Graduate Students via the Graduate Student Account Center
- Enrollment and Payment of Student Health Insurance
- Enrollment and Payment of the Tuition Protection Plan
- Administration of Tuition Management Systems Monthly Payment Plan
- Administration of University Dining Plan Enrollment
Our Student Account Representatives are happy to assist you in these matters, and we welcome you to visit our offices.
Fall billing statements will be available to view online Monday June 10th on the http://www.highpoint.afford.com website. Statements will also be mailed out by Monday June 10th.
Fall Monthly Payment Plan opens May 15, 2019
Fall Tuition is Due July 8, 2019
First Day of Class August 19, 2019
Health Insurance & Tuition Protection Insurance Waivers open June 1, 2019
Roberts Hall, Room 105
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Mailing of Tuition Payments:
High Point University
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
One University Parkway
High Point, NC 27268
*Please note the student’s ID number in the memo line of the check*
Tuition Payments – 336-841-9259 or 336-841-9089
Billing Questions – 336-841-9259
Questions regarding financial aid (loans, scholarships, grants, etc.) please call the Office of Financial Planning 336-841-9124.