Welcome to the Office of Student Accounts at High Point University!
To Make Your 2018-2019 Housing Deposit, Click HERE!
The Office of Student Accounts is here to help you work through any issues you may have regarding your student account. We are available to any current student, parent or member of the university community to answer questions about a range of account issues, including:
- Billing of Tuition & Tees for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Payment of Tuition & Fees for Undergraduate Students and the Student Account Center
- Payment of Tuition & Fees for Graduate Students via the Graduate Student Account Center
- Enrollment and Payment of Student Health Insurance
- Enrollment and Payment of the Tuition Protection Plan
- Administration of Tuition Management Systems Monthly Payment Plan
- Administration of University Dining Plan Enrollment
Our Student Account Representatives are happy to assist you in these matters, and we welcome you to visit our offices.
- To Make a Payment or View Your Statement, Click HERE
- Graduate Students, Click HERE
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES
December 15, 2017 – Spring 2018 Tuition Payments Due / Last Day to Enroll in Spring 2018 Monthly Payment Plan
January 9, 2018 – Classes Begin
January 16, 2018 – Last Day to Drop Without Record
February 15, 2018 – 2018-2019 Housing Deposits Due
March 16, 2018 – Last Day to Drop With a “W” Grade
Roberts Hall, Room 105
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Mailing of Tuition Payments:
High Point University
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
One University Parkway
High Point, NC 27268
*Please note the student’s ID number in the memo line of the check*
Tuition Payments – 336-841-9259 or 336-841-9089
Billing Questions – 336-841-9259
Questions regarding financial aid (loans, scholarships, grants, etc.) please call the Office of Financial Planning 336-841-9124.