Order of Omega
Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of HPU Greek organizations. The Omicron Psi Chapter of Order of Omega at High Point University recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, involvement within their respective Greek organization and within the campus and local community. Members of the HPU fraternity/sorority community that are eligible will be invited to apply for membership. Invitations are typically sent out in February.
The purpose of Order of Omega is to recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in Interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- To bring together outstanding fraternity men and women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs.
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution’s fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness;
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
Order of Omega reviews a variety of criteria when selecting members:
Junior or senior academic status
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Completed application
- Activity in the fraternity/sorority community and within the larger High Point University community
For more information, please contact email@example.com
More information about the national Order of Omega organization can be found here: www.orderofomega.org