Our University Archive includes digital versions of Apogee, the student literary magazine, from 1963 to 2011. View the full Apogee collection.
The University Archive also includes digital versions of the Hi-Po student newspaper from 1926-2003, the Campus Chronicle from 2003-2012, and the Zenith yearbook from 1927-2008. View the full collection of Hi-Po, Campus Chronicle, and Zenith publications.
In addition to these publications, the University Archive includes 12 digitized videos dating from the 1940s and 1950s as they related to High Point College. We have these posted on our YouTube channel for ease of viewing.
The National Wholesale Furniture Association (NWFA) was a non-profit trade association founded in 1925 and made up of wholesale furniture distributors from the United States and Canada. This collection contains Membership details, Conference materials and information about Furniture Styles. More information about this collection may be found here.
You can also:
- The Smith Library Archives resource page has a list of items that are found in the University Archive collection.
- The newly added collection of digital photos comes from the University Archive.
- View the newly digitized Roberts Bequest Papers.
- Divided by the buildings on campus, the Art Collections details the artwork found on the High Point University Campus.
- The University Archives Policy indicates what types of materials the archive collects.
For more information on University Archive, contact:
Call us at Smith Library – 336-841-9102 or 336-841-9215.