Campus Activities Team (CAT)
Campus Activities Team (CAT), a student run organization, is an integral part of planning the activities on campus each semester. Students serve in officer roles that take part in the decision making and logistics associated with campus wide programming.
Interested in getting involved?
Meetings: Mondays @ 6:30pm in the Qubein Screening Room
For all other organizations click here for the Student Government Association.
C.A.T. Executive Council 2014
- President – Rebecca Giese
- Vice President – Emma Riley
- Secretary – Abbey Phalen
- Wednesday Night Live – Rolonda Kelly
- Performance and Production – Lily Kate Tollison
- Venture – Jillian Stewart
Contact: Summer Priddy, Director of Student Activities