Campus Activities Team (CAT)
Campus Activities Team (CAT), a student run organization, is an integral part of planning the activities on campus each semester. Students serve in officer roles that take part in the decision making and logistics associated with campus wide programming.
Interested in getting involved?
Meetings: Mondays @ 6:30pm in the Qubein Screening Room
For all other organizations click here for the Student Government Association.
CAT Executive Council 2015
- President | Emma Riley| email@example.com
- Vice President – External | Jillian Stewart | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Internal | Hayley Bolding| email@example.com
- Wednesday Night Live C0-Chair | Rolonda Kelly | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday Night Live C0-Chair | Mayeesa Mitchell | email@example.com
- Special Events | Lily Kate Tollison | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venture | Maddie Romano | email@example.com
- Social | Tiffany Adams | firstname.lastname@example.org
CAT Advisor: Summer Priddy, Director of Student Activities