All events or activities hosted on campus must be reserved through Campus Concierge. Spaces are to be reserved by students, faculty, and staff only.
On Campus – This form is to be completed by any current faculty, staff and student needing to request a space on campus.
Weddings – Please contact the Manager of Chapel Programs at 336-841-9132 to discuss your wedding at High Point University.
1. You are responsible responsible for placing work orders with campus enhancement for trash removal and or room reset. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacing any furniture moved to its original location
- Removing any personal items, it will be disposed of or donated if left behind. **This includes if you have another event in the same space the following day.
2. Reservation requests must be submitted via the facility request form 48 hours in advance of event date.
- In the case of a last-minute “emergency event”(less than 48 hours’ notice), please email/call Campus Concierge at 336-841-4636 or email@example.com for special consideration.
- Requester will be contacted within 48 hours of request.
3. Special Reservation Policies in effect during Campus-Wide Special Event Weekends.
- Philanthropic Events/Events at Philanthropic Tables are not able to be reserved.
- No major events can be scheduled that conflict with the Special Event’s Itinerary.
4. Full Event Details MUST be disclosed at time of event request. This includes, but is not limited to:
- If the event will have catering.
- If the event will have photography.
- If the event requires a special setup (furniture layout differs from default setting).
- If the event is hosting outside guests (requires extra parking).
- If the event contains additional supplies outside of what is readily available in the space (examples include art supplies, cooking equipment from home, animals, flowers, etc).