The Office of Greek Life stives to provide educational resources for chapter leadership and general membership. It is the responsibilty of the member to be fimiliar with all High Point University policies and procedures regarding Greek Life.
The Guide to Greek Life
- The Guide to Greek Life is everything you need to know regarding Greek Life policies. All fraternity/sorority members should be fimiliar with these policies and are encouraged to review this document each semester.
Risk Management PowerPoint Presentation
- This presentation was developed as a result of the Risk Management, Education and Implementation Student Committee. It is to be shown twice a year to the chapter; within two weeks of the beginning of the academic year, and within two weeks of receiving new members in the spring.
Campus Academic Resources
- Need help with classes? Trying to raise your chapters GPA? Use document to find academic help on campus!
- FIPG is the most widely recognized basic risk managment plan utlized by fraternities and sororities.
- High Point University uses the BYOB policy as outlined by the North American Interfraternity Conference and FIPG.
Tips for the Pledge Educator
- This document, produced by Beta Theta Pi Fraternity, is a good guide for all new member educators.
Third Party Events
- This document, produced by Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity, is a helpful guide to hosting a successful third party event.
Designated Driver Programs
- This document, produced by Willis HRH, reviews the risk associated with designated driver or “sober driver” programs. Willis HRH is one of only two insurance companies that insure greek letter organizations.
Alcohol Poisoning Signs and Symptoms
- This document, produced by Pi Kappa Phi fraternity, outlines the common signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning.
- If you suspect someone is suffering from alcohol poisoning contact Campus Security or dial 911
Hazing Checklist 1 Hazing Check List 2
- These documents, produced by Zeta Tau Alpha as part of My Sister My Responsiblity, outline hazing behaviors
- If you are being hazed or if you suspect someone is being hazed, contact the Office of Greek Life at 336-841-9484. Hazing reports are kept anonymous