Subscribe to the Academic Calendar Feed
The Office of the University Registrar provides a calendar feed that can easily be subscribed to as a way to stay current if the calendar changes at any point. Subscribe to the Google Calendar Feed by copying this link and adding it to your calendar client.
A .pdf file of the 2019-2020 calendar can be downloaded here.
As an added convenience, the Office of the University Registrar now provides a .ics file of the academic calendar that can be easily transferred to your device or personal calendar.
Download the 2019-2020 Academic Calendar as a .ics file (right click and select “Save As…”) and follow the steps below (depending on your calendar client):
If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:
- Click on an iCal link on a website
- When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar
- If importing into Gmail, follow these steps:
- Log into Gmail and open your calendar.
- Under the Other Calendars section on the left, click “Add” and select “Import.”
- Select the .ics file (by clicking the Browse button)
- The calendar that you wish to import events into should be selected.
- Click “Import.”
The High Point University Academic Calendar will now be imported into Gmail.